onsdag 25 mars 2015

A normal day in my life

I woke up and left my bed because I was hungry so I wanted some breakfast. I ate bacon and eggs, it was delicious. After I had filled my belly I took a shower and brushed my teeths. Since I am a professional gamer, I turned my computer on and talked to my team and had a good laugh. Some of my team members sat down and watch the game we played yesterday. To improve our gameplay they analyzed it. They said what we could have done better. This way we can grow and become world champions. Even though we won there were mistakes here and there.

I basically just sit and play all day and stream online, so of course I have to exercise a lot. I play tennis with a friend four times a week. Occasionally I hit the gym to get some gains but I don't use protein shakes or dietary supplements. It's really not my thing. If I don't exercise I would be quite fat by now and we don't want that. After playing and working out it's pretty much the usual, I hang out with friends, eat food and maybe watch Netflix towards the evning. My most watched genre is Anime and I have a favorite series is Naruto. I have watched all the episodes twice.

I just use regular sneakers, they're called New Balance. In my work the shoes doesn't matter I just use them because the are comfy to wear. They look modern and gives me a sporty look. Below is a picture off how my shoes looks like: 




I live in a gaming house with my team members. It's good to live together with your team because you get to know them better and learn to communicate more efficiently. I couldn't all my fans to leave from front yard. So they are on the photo as well. Here is the picture off how it looks on the front: 




My backyard is quite fancy. I have pool the backyard when it's hot outside I like to swim. It makes me feel good I enjoy being there because the grass is green. I don't hang out there so much though which is a shame. Anyway here is my backyard:



Here is a little riddle of mine.... I'll give you a clue: It's something we all have on us. Both me and you...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar